Kiwi VoIP is making public the Auto Provisioning files for the Yealink phones. We have two sets. One for connections to Kiwi VoIP’s own sip servers and the other one is for 2talk. Included in these files is the dial now rules as well.
Here is how to use them,
- Click the OK button to find out what the IP address of the phone is
- Enter the address into your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox)
- Default username and password is admin / admin and click confirm
- Click on Settings
- Click on Auto Provision
- Enter the details for either Kiwi VoIP or 2talk into the Server URL
- Click on Confirm and then click Autoprovision Now and OK. This will bring in all the default settings for either Kiwi VoIP or 2talk.
- From here you just have to enter your account details into the account screen. Enjoy